Quad One provides an ideal partner for companies looking for outsourcing or offshoring solutions. Quad One has years of experience in developing cutting edge applications and products for customers overseas and in India.
Quad One has strong processes in place for offshore development. These include following a proper requirements phase, project planning with definite deliverables and also regular and constant communication with the client to keep him abreast of the development. Quad One offers multiple engagement models to meet diverse needs of our global clients. You can choose from any one the generally accepted models below or a combination of them
- Effort based pricing or Time & Material
- Milestone based billing
- Dedicated Development Facility or Retainer
- Project based pricing or Fixed bid
- In effort based pricing the project cost depends on the time spent and the resource deployed
- This model is particularly useful where the projects are quite complex and are prone to specification and design changes during the course of the project.
- This model gives the customer greater flexibility in developing projects and changing specifications based on requirements
When clients are concerned about the deliverables, which can be achieved for remote projects with a new vendor, they can opt for milestone based payments which allows them to monitor project progress and pay according to deliveries.
A Dedicated facility is like an extension of the client’s own development center. In our dedicated facility we offer the best skill sets, resources, flexibility and time-to-market advantages to our clients at the sametime taking all necessary efforts to protect their Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). All rights to the IPR developed in the Development Facility vests with the customer.
Clients can get continuous offshore support at low costs. Since a dedicated facility is long term in nature, we train our teams on client requirements and processes so that they can deliver better. The resources would be charged on a monthly retainer basis making the entire process all the more simpler.
- This is a a low risk option, which you can choose when the scope and specifications for the projects are reasonably clear.
- Quad One assesses the time and resources required and quote the fixed price and the time it would take for development.
- This typically involves an understanding of the domain and the resources required for complete delivery to meet client expectations.
- The client is also not expected to change requirements midway. Any changes would be consensual and planned for in terms of time and money.
Outsourcing brings strategic value to companies through:
- Reducing costs – transforming fixed costs to variable costs providing operational flexibility
- Access to expertise – of outsourcing partners many of whom offer domain competencies
- Focus on core business – Company’s executives are freed to focus on building and strengthening their company’s core business
- Increased operational flexibility – allowing organizations to better adapt to market changes and customer demands
- Improved service quality
- Ability to scale – rapidly to match a company’s growth