We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Requirements and skills
- Software engineer- Dot Net (5+ years)
- Strong in programming fundamentals in C#, .Net and min 5 years exp in dot net core. And possess at least 5+ years of development experience with a skill set that includes C#, JQuery, ASP.Net, Net Framework 3.5 & above, Web APIs, MS SQL/T-SQL Server 2012 and above
- Experience in Developing Web Based Applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and software engineering
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Perks and Benefits
- Open Culture working environment.
- Flexible working hours and better work life management
- 24 Paid leaves per year and 10 paid holidays.
- Health Insurance for you, spouse and kids.
Role: .NET (Sr) Developer
Industry Type: ITES/Product
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers