We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Requirements and skills
- Good communication skills.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development with AJAX.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Customization.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of creating custom modules as per requirement.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools Azure / Git.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Knowledge of AMP website development will be added advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Open Culture working environment.
- Flexible working hours and better work life management
- 24 Paid leaves per year and 10 paid holidays.
- Health Insurance for you, spouse and kids.
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Industry Type: ITES/Product
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers