We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Responsibilities for UI/UX Developer
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability
Qualifications for UI/UX Developer
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Continued education and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating code to client’s personalized needs and requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
Perks and Benefits
- Open Culture working environment.
- Flexible working hours and better work life management
- 24 Paid leaves per year and 10 paid holidays.
- Health Insurance for you, spouse and kids.
Role: UI/UX Developer
Industry Type: ITES/Product
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers