Integrated Expense Tracking System
- IETS is a tool specially designed for Pharma companies for tracking Pharma sales and marketing expenses.
- Expenses can be tracked brand-wise, customer wise, Area-wise, Region-wise and Marketing initiative-wise.
- Users can raise proposals online, which can be then be approved online as per the approval hierarchy.
- ETS also takes care of Credit Notes and Free Dispatches.
- Expenses are viewable in tabular formats, pie charts and bar diagrams, summarizing the expenses.
- IETS follows a role based access control allowing users to view expense reports as per their role. E,g, AMs can view expenses for their areas, RMs for their regions etc.
- ETS can be integrated with SAP and other third party systems to obtain master data and customer ROIs.
- IETS is available on desktops, tablets and mobile.
- Admin/PMT team can handle all the backend data of the IETS application.
- Admin can manage the following
- Employee master data.
- Doctors data.
- Brands data.
- Stockiest data.
- Marketing Initiatives
- Approval Hierarchy etc.
- Admin can also
- View the dashboards
- Approve / reject proposals which are pending for a long time
- Send out notifications to the entire team
- ABM/RBM’s can create a proposal and forward it for approval.
- Activities like Meetings, cab booking, flight booking, journals, books, international mobile services etc., can be tracked and approved.
- Proposals can be approved/ rejected online. Approver/Rejector needs to provide comments while approving/rejecting.
- A proposal consists of
- Marketing Initiative
- Customer details
- Brand details
- Credit notes creation can also be managed using the IETS application.
Proposal Approval Process
- Once a proposal is raised it will follow the approval hierarchy before getting final approval.
- Raised proposal will follow the following hierarchy
- Emails notifications are sent for every approve/ reject to the user who initially raised the proposal.
- Proposal can be approved by Admin in case of Approver not being able to approve (leave or vacant position)
- Proposals can be rejected. In this case proposal has to be resubmitted.
- Once proposal has been approved by final approver, it is directed to the Marketing coordination team for further process.
- The entire proposal with attachments can be printed out and signed for manual approval and to submit to Finance.
- Proposal results are available to logged in users via dashboards.
- Dashboards displays proposals count/value, brand-wise, service-wise comparisons.
- Proposal results are collated by time period, Am, RM and National.
- Dashboard results are available to AM/RM/BM/TFH/DH
- Proposal reports
- Brands reports
- Services reports
- Credit notes reports
- Ageing reports.
- IETS dashboard is also available on android tablets and mobiles.
- Initial authentication is required to sign in to the application.
- Once authenticated depending upon the user role data is synced in to the application.
- IETS Mobile is a valuable tool for PMT and Senior Management to understand market dynamics and view expenses brand-wise & initiative-wise.
- IETS is an integrated expense tracking system handful for Pharma sales and marketing to constantly monitor marketing campaigns and understand their effectiveness.
- IETS is a powerful data rendering tool for senior management to analyze expenses incurred by the company on brands and customers.
- IETS Mobile puts this data and dashboards in every executive’s hand, enabling him to take informed decisions on the field.