Salesforce Testing Services
Quad One Salesforce testing services help enterprises validate their customized Salesforce functionalities and integrations with other enterprise apps. Quad One provides a wide range of testing services covering all modules such as Configuration, Integration, Customization, Appexchange components, and Cloud.
- As part of our efforts in designing the best automated functional testing solution for Salesforce, we have experts in testing applications for the Force.com platform.
- Conduct cloud-readiness assessment and evaluation before Salesforce implementation
- Follow Salesforce best practices for testing at various levels (Unit testing, Functional testing, and Integration testing), improving overall coverage.
- Build an automated suite of regression tests to ensure that applications are developed rapidly and with high quality.
- Ensure consistency of data, map all integration sources and identify potential roadblocks and bottlenecks as part of Integration testing
- Conduct role-based testing to ensure compatibility with organizational profile policies
- Perform Cross-browser compatibility testing and API testing for integrated 3rd party applications
- Validate Regulatory compliances
SALESFORCE TESTING CoE
Quad One Salesforce Testing CoE team has built a repository of pre-built test accelerators including both manual test cases and automated test scripts, well-defined test data management processes, and robust test automation framework for Salesforce. Quad One pre-built test accelerator suite comprises 300+ manual test cases and automated test scripts that are customized based on client requirements. Quad One Salesforce testing experts can help you build and maintain a proven test strategy to ensure lasting success for your Salesforce implementation.
We help you to define test strategies for your Salesforce platform
As part of our integrated offerings, we provide both manual and automation testing services. Manual testing consists of Unit testing, integration testing, and system testing. Automated testing consists of regression testing. Our Test Engineers are highly experienced in multiple domains and can provide functional and technical inputs during testing.